This innovative coach training program is designed to introduce advanced coaches to the powerful methodology of ‘Systemic Constellation’. This work has long been used in therapeutic settings, but it is only recently becoming recognized for its potential in the field of coaching and as a tool for expanding consciousness.
Poised on the leading edge of human evolution, systemic constellations is a methodology that can be implemented in alignment with International Coach Federation Competencies. This work aids the emergence of valuable insights, information and ideas in a coaching session. The method assists coaches and clients to explore the larger fields of information operating behind the scenes of any given topic, and illuminate the deeper systemic influences at play. This empowering way of exploring context will offer rich new perspectives, insights and ideas for you and your clients to consider in order to make better choices. The constellation method unlocks potential; assists with problem solving; shifts limiting patterns and much more.
Who should attend this training?
This advanced coach training is for experienced coaches who are ready to take their coaching to the next level. It is designed to stretch, inspire and evolve you both personally and professionally.
To learn and use this holistic method effectively, it is necessary to realize that the quality of the space we hold for our clients is directly related to the wholeness we are able to embody within ourselves. This program is highly experiential and as we learn the foundations, the first work we will do is on ourselves. The program will expand your ability to hold the paradox of both linear and non-linear view-points simultaneously. This, in turn supports a deepening of our subtle awareness and enhances our ability to sense the systemic influences that pervade the systems we wish to support.
We will be experimenting with, and developing this subtle systemic awareness throughout the program, with a special emphasis on exploring how this very embodied work can be done online equally as effectively as it can be done in person.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for coaches who are serious about facilitating change. Participants should be willing to step into a high degree of presence, openness, empathy and vulnerability in order to maximize their own learning experience, and the experiences of the other learners.
A certificate of completion and ICF-CCEUs is available for this program
Please note: An application for International Coach Federation approval for Coach Continuing Education Units is in progress, and the official number of credits allotted to the program will be updated here, upon review by the ICF.
Live Online Classes (9 classes of 3 hours each)
- Our online classes will be held on Zoom, and will include theoretical discussion, practical experiential learning exercises, small group and partner practice, demonstrations of coaching with constellations (1-1 and in groups).
- There will be some required pre-class preparation (estimate ~ minimum 1 hour) and post-class practice (estimate ~ minimum 1 hour) to be completed asynchronously throughout the duration of the online program to further support your learning and integration.
- You will receive a manual that includes the content we will be covering in the classes, as well as references and resources to further your learning.
- You will have access to a student page where you can connect with classmates for ongoing discussion, practice and study groups.
- Each session will be recorded for you to download and keep in your own library of resources.
Private 1-1 coaching constellation sessions (3 sessions, 1 hour each)
- You will receive 3 private 1-1 systemic constellation sessions with Kim, which can be used to support your integration and synthesis of this work in any way you wish.
- This is also an opportunity for you to better understand how systemic constellation work can be done 1-1, online, within a coaching context.
- These 1-1 sessions can be scheduled with me throughout the duration of the program, and up to 3 months after, at your convenience.
Constellation Coaching Circles (3 workshops, 2 hours each)
- You will participate in 3 Constellation Coaching Circles – which are open online constellation workshops that I offer though my website, for everyone in my community network to attend.
- This practical component of the program will lend more examples of how the work can unfold with groups in an online setting.
- You will select the 3 dates that work for you, from the public schedule of Constellation Coaching Circles on my website.
- You have up to 3 months after the program to complete this component
Overview of Course Content of the Online Classes:
Please note: This outline may be slightly modified depending on recommendations from the ICF-CCEU approval process.
|Live online class 1:|
|Live online class 2:|
|Live online class 3:|
|Live online class 4:|
|Live online class 5:|
|Live online class 6:|
|Live online class 7:|
|Live online class 8:|
|Live online class 9:|
*For more information about the learning outcomes, click here to download a PDF.
What previous participants have shared about this program:
“Experiential. Ground-breaking. Excellent for intuitive coaches or other people-workers 🙂 A great combination of learning new information and skills while experiencing actual benefit from the work itself. “
“Kim is an awesome leader, coach, mentor and workshop facilitator. She teaches from her heart. I highly recommend seeking her assistance and attending her workshops.”
“This workshop was a profound experience for me. Kim artfully held space for us to learn about the Constellations work intellectually as well as to directly experience the benefits. As a coach, I appreciate her connecting the wisdom of mind and body in a way which made sense to both my brain and intuition. I would recommend this training to any heart-based coach who knows that there is much more to any client (or situation) than meets the eye.”
Coaching with Systemic Constellation SPRING 2020 Program:
- 9 Live Online Classes: Saturdays (April 18 – June 13, 2020) 8am-11am PST
- 3 x ‘One-to-one Coaching or Mentoring Sessions’: to be booked at your convenience, once the classes have begun.
- 3 x ‘Constellation Coaching Circle Workshop’: to be booked at your convenience, once the classes have begun.
Course Fee: $1200 CDN