Enlightening Leaders is a free podcast created with the purpose of sharing new and emerging ideas, fields of interest and approaches relevant to coaches, healers, facilitators, leaders and changemakers who, like me, ponder questions such as:
- What else exists beyond the boundaries of what we currently know about human potential?
- How can this territory be explored, experienced and navigated?
- What capacities do we, individually and collectively, have yet to tap into that could enhance our planetary evolution?
- How might I help myself and others in the ongoing process of developing these capacities?
- How do we co-create the best conditions (including the tools and methods) for empowering and expanding consciousness?
- How might we each live in harmony with our own Self, one another and the planet, from the perspective of the whole?
The Enlightening Leaders podcasts are 30-50 min. long, featuring interviews with leading experts in human transformation. I dialogue with all kinds of visionaries who are pioneering the new frontiers of consciousness and expanding what we know about ourselves, about human potential and about wholeness.
Guests share their experience, insights and wisdom through the course of the interviews, and also offer practices, exercises and opportunities to experience and take the work further.
This is a short interview with Dr. Amrit Raj, a third generation Ayurvedic practitioner and founder of Maa Yoga Ashram in Rishikesh, India. Rishikesh is the geographic heart and birthplace of yoga, and I had the privilege of spending a few days at this...read more
In this podcast I interview Body Talk practitioner, Christine Barry. Christine offers trans-formative and supportive energy alignment services to people who want to know and express their divine creative life potential with joy, integrity and grace. For...read more
In the Enlightening Leaders Podcast #2 I am pleased to share with you an interview with my dear teacher and mentor Francesca Mason Boring. Francesca is a bi-cultural author, international facilitator and trainer, is an enrolled member of the Shoshone...read more
Woohoo! The very first official podcast of Enlightening Leaders! This podcast features an interview with Carol Soth. Carol has many years of experience supporting people to Navigate Life’s Journey through Storytelling, Mythology, Art and the Hero’s...read more
This is a short recording describing the purpose, vision and mission driving my passion to create the Enlightening Leaders Podcasts. I encourage you to co-create this project with me! • Share your thoughts questions and feedback on podcast topics. • Offer...read more