What is this training program about?
Now more than ever, we need to create opportunities for people to come together as a community to connect, relate, engage, learn, grow and evolve.
A group experience that is properly facilitated can be even more beneficial to participants than 1-1 coaching – especially when you know how to engage the deep collective wisdom of the group.
This training course is a deep dive into holding space for group process. You will learn and directly experience many ways to lead groups through meaningful and consciousness expanding sessions. In alignment with the International Coach Federation’s Coaching Competencies, you will learn step by step how to coach a group around any topic you chose to build your program around.
Who is this training for?
This training is ideal for experienced 1-1 coaches who want to diversify their skills sets and deepen the ways in which they can support clients. This advanced online group coach training program will build your experience, skills, toolbox and confidence to coach groups of all types, around any topic.
The aim is for you to grow your capacities and understanding to be confident in facilitating your own group coaching program going forward. Online group coaching is a powerful way to:
- Enrich your existing brand and services
- Create another stream of income in your niche area
- Reach more people and make coaching with you even more accessible
- Increase the value and learning retention of your existing coaching and training programs
- Empower your clients toward meaningful and lasting change
This course also includes a private 1-1 coaching session with Kim after the course completes to support your integration and follow though. A certificate of completion and ICF-CCEUs will be available for this program.
- Context setting – Coaching individual and community development (before, during and after)
- Embracing technology – Comfort with online modes of participation
- Group coach mindset & intentionality
- Crafting your invitation
- Setting the stage – Introductions, values exploration & goal setting
- Community building – Agreements and structure as values in action
- Establishing sacred space with ‘Circle Technology’
- Deepening into meaning: Practicing presence and mindfulness in group contexts
- Tapping into the collective unconscious: Appreciative Inquiry
- Evolutionary question creation
- Metaphor & story telling techniques
- Mapping and meta explorations
- Ceremony, rituals, prayers and blessings for transformation
- Methods for Harvesting Value
- Practice, mentoring and feedback
- Closing celebration circle
This online program will begin in 2020.
Please sign up to receive updates and more information, once the schedule has been finalized.