Expert facilitation can be “the difference that makes the difference” in the success of any team or group event. We provide professional facilitation and team coaching services that are grounded in best practice and years of experience supporting group and team dynamics.
“No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.” ~ Albert Einstein
Our facilitative approach applies a solution focused and systemic lens to what is required of today’s groups, teams and organizations.
We assist you to define the ideal outcomes of your meeting or event, which become the driver’s of our work with you. From this we provide objective formats, structures and tools to support the group reach innovative decisions, solutions and conclusions and maximize the entire system’s emergent and co-creative potential.
Through the process participants learn and develop ways to work together resourcefully, leverage challenges, move beyond blocks, vision new levels of excellence, pinpoint needed changes and map out strategic, actionable plans for success.
“The whole is more than the sum of it’s parts.” – Aristotle
By honoring the diversity in the group, including and working with every participant as a leader in their own right, and encouraging each person to contribute to the process in a meaningful way we pave the way for transformational results.
In addition to reaching outcomes more effectively and efficiently, the process of facilitation builds leadership and teams experientially…from the inside out. You can expect positive change at many levels through our facilitation services including:
- Enhanced interpersonal relationships
- Improved communication skills
- Awareness of shared values
- Shared responsibility
- Commitment to the group and the groups goals
- Improved diagnostic, decision making, problem solving skills
- More collaboration and synergy
- Increased creativity and innovation
- More engaged contributions
- More flexible thinking skills
- Increased Inspiration and energy
“Never doubt that a small group of committed individuals can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.” ~ Margaret Mead
Our programs are:
- Delivered on-site, online and/or in retreat formats
- Tailor-made to meet your exact needs in terms of focus, duration & other requirements.